Monday, July 30, 2012

Aloha!


For a week in July, we went to Maui.  This family trip - my parents and us - has been in the making long before we even knew when we would bring Lainey home.  It was the most amazing trip EVER.  So relaxing and such an incredible bonding experience for our little family.

NOT SO MUCH!


Believe me, I'm not entirely comfortable complaining about a trip to such a paradise as Maui.  And it's not as though I regret going.  On a positive note, the weather was absolutely gorgeous and it was so great to spend the time with my parents there.  Lainey had a great time in the water and at the beach.

She would've had that much fun at the Purdy Spit.  For a lot less money.  One morning, I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes and said, "It's just too much money and too much of a beautiful place to have to work so hard to have fun!"

Other than that, I won't elaborate.  Truthfully, it just sounds ridiculous when I do.  The more time that goes by, the fonder the memories become.  And we couldn't have suffered too much to be able to capture so many great pictures!





























1 comment: