Sunday, March 27, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Regarding the adoption process, we made a decision.

Our hearts are in Ethiopia.  We will pick up the process where we left off a month ago.   We can't wait to bring Lainey home.  And maybe another child as well. (That's for a different post.)

This has been an emotional, challenging month, and I still don't have the answer to that ever nagging question, Why?  Maybe I'll never know that, but we are at peace.  Guaranteed, when we are holding our child in our arms, we won't have any regrets.

So, back to the journey without looking back...

3 comments:

  1. Although I would have fully understood either way, can I just tell you I am SO GLAD you are going for it!! I will keep you in my prayers -- may God confirm this decision with peace, hope, and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I read your blog AFTER I talked to you. You do have faith, and I am so glad to hear how your are working together so well. I love the phrase, "Family began when two fell in love." Your family is beautiful already, and any child WILL BE blessed to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are able to listen and follow your heart...one day this will all be worth the tough road you have taken.

    ReplyDelete